Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Bikes Of 2015

From that one time in 2015 when we actually had snow!
Over the course of the year I have been using an assortment of bicycles and blogging about them here. They have been old friends and new. I guess, in a way, you could say that these were my favorite bikes that I used in 2015. I have other bikes as well, but for whatever reason, they weren't used much- or at all- all year this year.

I thought it might be kind of fun to do a special post on each one that I found here in the past blog posts for 2015. I won't be doing these in any special order, so if I don't get to one you were wondering about, stay tuned.....

Each post will give you a breakdown of each bike- frame, fork, parts, and why I like those things. If there is some future changes in store, I'll detail those as well. If there is a reason I think each bike could be better, I'll say so.

This will be in addition to my usual "Rear View" posts, which will begin next week. So, if you have any requests, please let them be known in the comments. Otherwise, stay tuned for the first bike to be revealed tomorrow. I'm not even sure how many there will be! So, I cannot say if this will go on the rest of this year or just this week. You'll have to keep checking back to see just what I come up with!

No comments: